Wednesday 2 March 2011

Portraits


As a Portrait Photographer it is my job to keep people calm and comfortable and also to make the experience as fun and pleasurable as possible. I would like to think that customers come away from my shoots feeling that a wonderful time has been had by all and it’s been an event that they’ll treasure for a long time. I believe people find me friendly and approachable, which I think is paramount when working with people, particularly children, as you need to make them feel relaxed and special. As your Portrait Photographer it is my job and passion to get stunning results whether it is a contemporary style portrait or something completely different, these can all be portrayed. And most of all as your Portrait Photographer, the whole experience should be enjoyable.


For more info or to make a booking please visit http://www.stevebootle.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment